To live in Southern California is to be well acquainted with the need for Air Conditioning. While our climate is ideal for many different reasons, there are the times when the heat can become overwhelming, and air conditioning is necessary. In fact, if you travel to other parts of the country and discover that they do not have central air, it can be quite a shock because AC has become such a typical experience for So Cal residents.
Knowing how vital air conditioning is for our everyday lives, we strive to provide the best service possible to help you stay cool during the most brutally warm months. Whether that be servicing, upgrading, repairing or installing air conditioning units, we are experts at solving the various problems that can come up with daily AC use.
Starting Cost: $ 89.99
- Clean condenser coils.
- Clean the blower (without removal).
- Check inside blower for dirt in the cabinet.
- Remove debris in and around outside unit.
- Check and lubricate motor and bearings.
- Inspect outdoor AC unit and indoor evaporator coil for Freon leaks.
- Check condition of condensation drain pan and drain line.
- Check and clean or replace the air filter.
- Check and calibrate thermostat.
- Check for motor voltage and amp draw.
- Check compressor starting and running amps.
- Check for all safety controls (limits roll out).
- Checkpoints on 240v main contactor.
- Check refrigerant charge in system.
- Check all electrical connections.
- Visually inspect fins on condenser coil.
- Check temperature drop across indoor evaporator coil.
- Check condenser fuse disconnect box.
- Inspect ductwork for air leaks, poor insulation, and dirt around insulation.
- Confirm proper return air size.
- Check for proper airflow in system.
- Check overall condition of system.
- Inspect condenser and indoor evaporator coil for Freon leaks and oil traces.
Starting Cost: $ 2,199.99
Starting Cost: $ 99.99